We have scoured the web looking for the best reviews on all models of Cuisinart Food Processors. We know that as a consumer you want to know just about everything that you can before making a purchase. A food processor is a fixture in your kitchen and you want it to last for years to come.
Before taking the plunge you want to know the good the bad and the ugly! Well you have certainly come to the right place. We have all of the information you need to know:
- Features of Cuisinart food processor
- Comparison of top Cuisinart food processor
- Cuisinart DFP-14 Reviews
- Cuisinart FP-12 Reviews
- Cuisinart FP-14DC Reviews
- Cuisinart DLC-2007n Reviews
- Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Reviews
- Cuisinart Dlc-10s Pro ClassicReviews
- Cuisinart BFP-703 Review
- Cuisinart BFP-603 Reviews
- Cuisinart FP-12DC Food Processor Review
- Cuisinart DFP-3 Handy Prep 3-Cup Food Processor Review
- Cuisinart DLC-2011CHB Prep 11 Plus Review
- Cuisinart DLC-8sbc Food Processor 11 Cup Pro Custom Reviews
Table of Content
- 1 Best Cuisinart Food Processor Reviews ( Top 6)
- 2 Comparison chart
- 3 Important features of Cuisinart food processor
Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor
Today, we will look at the Cuisinart DFP-14BCN. This is a decent sized food processor, which is great for those large family gatherings. What surprised us most about this one is the power behind it. I was able to instantly chop onions, tomatoes and cilantro, to make a quick salsa. Visually it is absolutely stunning (Well, as stunning as a kitchen appliance can be…). This is a heavy piece, so if you don’t have room on your counter, you might want to consider a smaller model. Cleaning up took a little bit of extra time, especially after shredding cheese, but the power and easy use makes it 100% worth it.
What We Loved:
- Super powerful
- Large Capacity
- Dishwasher Safe
Cuisinart FP-12DC Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor
We got a chance to use the Cuisinart FP-12DC Elite Collection, and we were really blown away by this one. This 1000 watt food mixer leaves nothing to be desired in the way of power. We used this one to thicken some stew and we were very impressed with the way the lid locked to prevent anything from leaking. The super sharp blades chopped out carrots and onions with ease, and the extra working bowls helped as we prepared each item. Over all we were very impressed!
What We Loved:
- Extra Working Bowls
- Super Sharp Blades
- Everything fits in the dishwasher!
Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection
Last week for got the opportunity to work with the Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite. Wow was all we could say! If you are looking for a Cuisinart mini food processor than this one is not the one for you; however if a large powerful appliance is what you seek, then this one is for you. What we loved most about this one is that it had a dough function. We used it to make a loaf of French bread and we really loved it!
What We Loved:
- The Accessory Case
- Large 14 Cup Working Bowl
- Stainless Steel Moving Parts
Cuisinart DLC-2007N 7 Cup Food Processor
We had this one in our test kitchen over the weekend and our testers had nothing but good things to say about it. It is a great smaller option for those who don’t have a lot of counter space, but it doesn’t lack in quality. This is very powerful for a Cuisinart mini food processor, so much so that I would use it in place of my large food mixer any day.
What We Loved:
- Great Power
- Huge Time Saver
- Dough Maker Option
Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor
This Cuisinart DLC-10S pro mini food processor is perfect for any kitchen. It is large enough for big jobs, but small enough that it won’t take up your whole counter. Perfect for making, salads, stuffing, stir fry or bread dough. This one is powerful and will do just about any job that you can imagine. This is a classic model that holds true to the Cuisinart name.
What We Loved:
- Great all Around Unit
- Strong and Powerful
- Stainless Steel Blades
Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Food Processor
If you are looking for a decent sized food processor with a large chute, then this one is for you. The design of this one is impeccable. We had a chance to use this one, so we decided to chop up some leftover chicken and make a chicken salad. This one effortlessly chopped onions, green peppers, parsley and chicken. Clean up was a breeze. We were so happy with it that we decided to purchase one for our own kitchen.
What We Loved:
- Easy Clean Up
- Perfect Size
- Large Opening
|Name||Cuisinart DFP-14||Cuisinart FP-12||Cuisinart FP-14 Elite||Cuisinart DLC-2007N Prep||Cuisinart DLC-10S||Cuisinart DLC-8S||Cuisinart DLC-2009CH Prep|
|Features||lexan work bowl, |
large feed tube,
intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
|touchpad controls, |
blade locking system, stem adapter,
|touchpad controls, |
nesting work bowls,
adjustable and reversible discs,
retractable power cord
|7 cup work bowl, touchpad fingertip controls, stainless steel medium slicing disc (4 mm), small and large pushers||stainless steel mixing blade, detachable disc stem, extra-large feed tube holds, powerful to knead bread dough||great at pureeing and shredding, 11-cup work large capacity, dishwasher-safe parts, quiet||lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe, speed adjusts to dough consistency|
|Power (Motor)||720 watts||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||600 watts||600 watts||625 watts||600 watts|
|Bowl Capacity||14 cup||12 cup with Nesting 4 cup||14 cup||7 cup||7 cup||11 cup||9 cup|
|Blades||2 Blades||2 Blades||2 Blades||2 Blades||2 Blades||2 Blades||2 Blades|
|Height||16.6 inches||15.2 inches||17 inches||15 inches||13.8 inches||14.5 inches||13 inches|
|Depth||12.6 inches||10.5 inches||10.2 inches||9.3 inches||11.2 inches||7 inches||7 inches|
|Width||9.3 inches||7 inches||7.8 inches||17 inches inches||7 inches inches||11.2 inches||9.5 inches|
|Weight||15 pounds||9 pounds||23.5 pounds||12.5 pounds||13.5 pounds||16.9 pounds||5.8 pounds|
|Accessories||Recipe Book & DVD||Manual & Recipe Book, DVD||Manual & Recipe Book, DVD, Storage Case||Spatula, Manual Book||Recipe Book, Pushers, Compact Flat Cover, spatula, DVD||Spatula, Manual Book||Spatula, Manual Book|
|Warranty||3 years limited||3 years limited||3 years limited||3 years limited||3 years limited||3 years limited||3 years|
|Reviews||744 customer yet||403 customer yet||634 customer yet||300 customer yet||1257 customer yet||402 customer yet||201 customer yet|
|More Info...||More Info...||More Info...||More Info...||More Info...||More Info...||More Info...|
Cuisinart offers some great features that make it unique and a must-have .This part of the article will help outline some of these features in details to find out the best Cuisinart food processor which meet your kitchen needs.
- Power : The food mixer offers more power backed by its 1000-wattage motor. This makes it a suitable kitchen appliance especially for bread makers and especially considering that its dough control feature regulates the tempo of the motor in order to get the best dough fineness.
- Wide-mouth feed tube : This is an important feature which enables the food processor to save you time pre-cutting your fruits and vegetables. It means ingredients of various sizes can be accommodated with the help of larger and smaller pushers that fastens together perfectly well.
- Multi discs for various tasks : Offers a number of discs including shredding disc, slicing disc and a chopping or mixing blade. In addition, the processor comes with a metal dough blade, a spatula and 2 pushers (one large and one small).
- SealTight advantage system : Locks blades and seal bowls, simple on and off locking system that has a push-button release. This is supposed to maximize on the bowl capacity while at the same time enhancing the processing and pouring.
- Electronic touch-pad controls features : Cuisinart food processor offers on, off and pulse controls with Blue LED lights. Some models also have dough control feature.
- Multi in One : Some of the Cuisinart processors have three food processors in one while others come with 2-in-1.
- Dishwasher safe : The food processor is easy to clean and also dishwasher safe. All the detachable accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel flexible slicing disc, dough blade, reversible shredding disc (medium/fine), small and large mixing/chopping blades and cover assembly.
- Instruction booklet and easy to use DVD that makes it possible for you to use the machine.
- Warranty : Starting from 3-year limited warranty plus a 10 to 20 year motor warranty depending with the model.
After testing several Cuisinart food processors, we are willing to say that they really are top-notch as far as food processors go. They build their products to last for years. Each and every one of them was strong, powerful and built to last. In closing, you won’t be disappointed with any of these models. It is just a matter of finding the model that works best for you. Reading BestFoodProcessorGuide.net is a great place to start!
You may want to take a look at the following Cuisinart food processor reviews
- Cuisinart DFP-14
- Cuisinart FP-12
- Cuisinart FP-14
- Cuisinart DLC-2007n
- Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB
- Cuisinart Dlc-10s Pro Classic
If you are not sure about Cuisinart food processors , you can check other food processors reviews we have in our site.